Our Tuition is Lifetime. Which means once you pay full price for your tuition you can take the over and over to refresh your learning*. Every class brings a new awareness and we encourage our students to immerse themselves in the Reiki as much as they desire.
Reiki improves your overall wellness, it never depletes your own energy, and with each treatment you give, you fill yourself. It is a win-win. Reiki is very simple to learn and is easily integrated into other wellness modalities.
Ashamenta is here to support you on your journey of healing and being a healer. We are a professionally established Wellness Center in the Treasure Valley for almost 2 decades and committed to a life of service and excellence. We understand and support your personal journey.
Each class is taught with the students’ needs in mind and how Reiki can be easily integrated into their lives. A Reiki Journey is personal and the length in which one chooses to study and heal between levels is best heard in the 'heart'. You will know when it is best to move from Reiki I to Reiki II or further. Trust yourself! It's the best place to begin!
* Lifetime Tuition allows students to retake our classes for a small fee of $50 a session, so they can refresh themselves in learning over and over again.
To qualify for Life Time Tuition
- Paid full tuition (if you received a discount- pay the difference)
-Be current on all payments
-Not have a conflict with anyone in the course.
The ability to learn Reiki is not dependent on intellectual capacity, nor does one have to be able to meditate. It does not take years of practice. It is simply passed on from the teacher to the student. As soon as this happens, one has and can do Reiki. Because of this, it is easily learned by anyone.
Reiki is a pure form of healing not dependent on individual talent or acquired ability. Because of this, the personality of the healer is less likely to cloud the significance of the experience. The feeling of being connected directly to Spirit's healing love and protection is clearly apparent.
Reiki is not taught in the way other healing techniques are taught. It is transferred to the student by the Reiki Master Teacher during an attunement process. This process opens the crown, heart, and palm chakras and creates a special link between the student and the Reiki source.
The Reiki attunement is a powerful spiritual experience. The attunement energies are channeled into the student through the Reiki Master Teacher. The process is guided by the Rei or Spirit-consciousness and makes adjustments in the process depending on the needs of each student. The attunement is also attended by Reiki guides and other spiritual beings who help implement the process. Many report having mystical experiences involving personal messages, healings, visions, and past life experiences.
The attunement can also increase psychic sensitivity. Students often report experiences involving: opening of the third eye, increased intuitive awareness, and other psychic abilities after receiving a Reiki attunement.
Once you have received a Reiki attunement, you will have Reiki for the remainder of your life. It does not wear off and you can never lose it. While one attunement is all you need for each level to be attuned to that level, additional attunements bring benefit. Experimentation has found that additional attunements of the same level add to the value of that level. These benefits include refinement of the Reiki energy one is channeling, increased strength of the energy, healing of personal problems, clarity of mind, increased psychic sensitivity, and a raised level of consciousness.
The Reiki attunement can start a cleansing process that affects the physical body as well as the mind and emotions. Toxins that have been stored in the body may be released along with feelings and thought patterns that are no longer useful. Therefore, a process of purification prior to the attunement is recommended to improve the benefit one receives. See below for specific instructions on preparing for an attunement.
In order to improve the results you receive during the attunement, a process of purification is recommended. This will allow the attunement energies to work more efficiently and create greater benefits for you. The following steps are optional. Follow them if you feel guided to do so.
1. Refrain from eating meat, fowl or fish for three days prior to the attunement. These foods often contain drugs in the form of penicillin and female hormones and toxins in the form of pesticides and heavy metals that make your system sluggish and throw it out of balance.
2. Consider a water or juice fast for one to three days especially if you already are a vegetarian or have experience with fasting.
3. Minimize your use of coffee and caffeine drinks or stop completely. They create imbalances in the nervous and endocrine systems. Use no caffeine drinks on the day of the attunement.
4. Use no alcohol for at least three days prior to the attunement.
5. Minimize or stop using sweets. Eat no chocolate.
6. If you smoke, cut back, and smoke as little as possible on the day of the attunement.
7. Meditate an hour a day for a least a week using a style you are familiar with or simply spend this time in silence.
8. Reduce or eliminate time watching TV, listening to the radio, and reading newspapers.
9. Go for quiet walks, spend time with nature, and get moderate exercise.
10. Give more attention to the subtle impressions and sensations within and around; contemplate their meaning.
11. Release all anger, fear, jealousy, hate, worry, etc. up to the light. Create a sacred space within and around you.
12. By receiving an attunement you will become part of a group of people who are using Reiki to heal themselves, and each other, and who are working together to heal the Earth. You will also be receiving help from Reiki guides and other spiritual beings who are also working towards these goals. While Reiki is not a religion, you may prepare your mind with intention work and pray in a religious mode comfortable to you to prepare to open to higher spiritual energies and experiences.